Monday, May 12, 2014

Because Writing Needs Courage


I used to think that i can’t write. Then i wrote, and i made it. Long after my last writing, i started to think that i have no time to write. Then i read, just to make sure that i don’t get my brain frozen, and tried to find some inspiration to write.

Instead of finding topics to write, i became unsure. I had time to write, i can tell. It was just...a sort of feeling that i can’t write that good. After blogwalking, websurfing and all those parenting stuffs i read, i thought those women are fabulous. They have their busy activities and they still can write inspiring and informative stories. While, i am at home, i have more manageable time than they who work. I didn’t say that i’m not busy. If you have a baby, then you know what busy is.

So one night, i told my husband that i really want to do something else out of my daily routine as a mother and wife. Though i really want to teach again, i don’t think that’s impossible for this time. Who will take care of our son? He said, why didn’t you write. And he added, your writing is inspiring. Rather than flattered, i was surprised. First, he seldom give comment or compliment unless it’s really important. Second, i didn’t think that mine our inspiring.

But that’s what husband is for, right? Give you courage when you feel useless. All in all, it works! Those two little sentences burn my spirit until i think that i should do it again. Write again, share again. To be honest, i felt intimidated by good writings, but it was soooo fool. I can’t imagine my sister reads this and said, who told me not to feel intimidated by someone smarter?

So now, i am trying my best to write, no matter how crappy it is, because it’s an expression. It’s a part of learning and a way to know your passion. Everybody starts from zero, and it does not matter. If other think it’s good, than it’s a reward for the effort. So it’s not only spare time that we need to write, but it’s more to a seriousness, willingness, and courage.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment